- October 23rd–Austin Science and Nature Center to participate in the “Conservation Quest” (no cost)
- October 25th–Fall Festival (We are in charge of the Haunted Hallway, the Glow Sticks, and Water Balloon Launcher)
- November 1st–Your deposit of $50 for Camp Champions is due on this date, as are scholarship applications if you need assistance with the remaining $100 cost.
- November 18th–Paramount Theater to watch “Tomás and the Library Lady” ($5.00)
Learning this week:
- Multiplying by 2-digit and 3-digit numbers (Review from last week)
- Multiplying by decimals (Review from last week)
- Dividing a 3-digit number by a 2-digit number
- Understanding remainders
- Solving Problems with multiplication and division
Science–We continue our study of properties of matter:
- Forms of Energy: Mechanical, Light, Sound, Electricity, and Thermal Energy
- Potential Energy and Kinetic Energy
- Conversion of Energy from one form to another.