Learning this week:
- Converting Improper Fractions to Mixed Numbers
- Converting Mixed Numbers to Improper Fractions
- Writing Fractions in Lowest Terms (or Simplest Form)
- Equivalent Fractions
- Forces: gravity, friction, weight, push, pull
- Experimenting: testable question, variables, data, conclusion
- Start thinking about Science Fair. Information will go home right around Thanksgiving so that everyone has plenty of time.
- Our next field trip will be on Monday, November 18th, to the Paramount Theater to see “Tomás and the Library Lady”
- Next installment for Camp Champions is $50, due January 15th.