- I can compare the structures and functions of different species that help them live and survive.
Think about these questions today as we learn about natural resources:
- What are adaptations?
- How do adaptations help an organism survive?
- How do organisms’ structures change over time to help them survive in an environment?
- How are organisms adapted to live in the desert? the water? the ocean? a forest? a prairie? to be awake at night?
- Complete Structural Adaptations Anchor Chart
- Plant Adaptations Cards activity
- Begin Behavior Adaptations Anchor Chart
- Behavioral Adaptations Video (15 min.)
- 25 Animals with Insane Adaptations (5 min.)
- Animal Behaviors (2 min.)
Read to Understand:
- Your Best Behavior from HMH Fusion, pages 536-537