Learning Target: I can identify and compare the physical characteristics of the Sun, Moon, and Earth.
Think about these questions today as we review what we know about the Sun, moon, and Earth:
- How long does it take Earth to orbit the Sun?
- How long does it take the moon to orbit the Earth?
- How often does the Earth rotate?
- How are the Earth, moon, and Sun similar?
- How are the Earth, moon, and Sun different?
Read about the Sun, Moon, and Earth:
- Article: The Earth, Moon and Sun (English) (Spanish)
- Website: The Universe
- Website: The Solar System
Review Everything we learned:
- Slideshow: Powerpoint
Learn more here: