- I can recognize how landforms, such as deltas, canyons, and sand dunes, are the result of changes to Earth’s surface by wind, water, and ice.
- I can identify slow changes to Earth’s surface caused by weathering, erosion, and deposition from water, wind, and ice.
Think about these questions today as we review what we know about geology:
- What environmental factors would speed up the process of weathering and erosion?
- What are some examples when erosion is considered good?
- How is a delta formed?
- What are sand dunes?
- What is the difference between a canyon formed by a river and a valley formed by a glacier?
- sand dune
- View and discuss the slides on this website: What on Earth Made This?
Read to Learn:
- Log in to Google Classroom to find today’s assignments.