- I can recognize how landforms, such as deltas, canyons, and sand dunes, are the result of changes to Earth’s surface by wind, water, and ice.
- I can identify slow changes to Earth’s surface caused by weathering, erosion, and deposition from water, wind, and ice.
Think about these questions today as we review what we know about geology:
- How does a stream table model the surface of Earth?
- How is the stream table model accurate? flawed?
- How do weathering, erosion, and deposition affect Earth’s features?
- How do the forces of moving water change Earth’s surface?
- What is a delta?
- What is a canyon?
- View and discuss the slides on this website: What on Earth Made This?
- Learn about the Landforms of a River System
- The Grand Canyon — Map of Colorado River System
- View and discuss Stream_Tables
- Stream Table Set-Up