- I can identify and classify Earth’s renewable resources and nonrenewable resources.
Think about these questions today as we learn about natural resources:
- How are natural resources used to make things useful to our everyday lives?
- How are natural resources used for our survival?
- How do we classify resources?
- fossil fuel
- natural gas
- nonrenewable resources
- oil (or petroleum)
- renewable resources
- With your teacher, complete a Frayer Model for the term natural resource.
- Discuss the difference between renewable and nonrenewable resources.
- Sorting Activity
- Digital Lesson: How Do People Use Resources/What are Natural Resources?
- Answer questions (found in Google Classroom).