Learning Target: I can predict weather using weather maps.
Think about these questions today as we review what we know about the Sun, moon, and Earth:
- How do meteorologists use maps to show changes in temperature?
- How do meteorologists use maps to predict future weather?
- How do the icons tell us about the weather?
- When might some maps be more helpful than others?
- air pressure
- high air pressure
- low air pressure
- wind direction
- wind speed
- Predict weather: Weather Slideshow
- Partner Activity:
- Share out discoverings from ScienceSaurus maps.
- Vocabulary Game: Heads Up, Guess What?