Learning Target: I can explain how the Sun and the ocean interact in the water cycle.
Think about these questions today as we review what we know about the Sun, moon, and Earth:
- Since most of the Earth’s water is in the oceans, how does the water get to plants and animals far from the coast?
- Where does all the energy needed to purify and move the water come from?
- fresh water
- salt water
- Discuss this image: Water on Earth
- Read over the questions at the top of this page and be thinking about them during today’s activity.
- Activity: The Sun and the Water Cycle