Think about these questions today as we review what we know about the Sun, moon, and Earth:
- Is the amount of sunlight we receive the same all year? Why or why not?
- How many hours of sunlight do you think we have in a day?
- Are the hours of sunlight equal every day?
- Why do you think we have different hours of sunlight during different time of year
- When are the daylight hours longest? Shortest?
- Northern hemisphere
- Southern hemisphere
- Kinestetic Activity – What causes seasons? The Earth’s tilt as it revolves around the sun.
- Activity: Daylight Hours for Austin Texas
- Reading: Science Fusion (pages 440-441)
- Notes and drawing in Science Journal
- Art Video: Changing Seasons (2.75 min.)